The research link between Nh90 Helikopter on the plateaudesglieres.info website, are likely the very best that we provide from Best Songs. which nh90-helikopter mp3 has knowledge from 03:30 and 2020-10-19 07:02:02 and 4.81 MB and from REC Anything. find much more besides New Airbus NH90 - the most versatile multi-role helicopter mp3 on this site.
Author By : REC Anything | Posted 2020-10-19 07:02:02 a go
Select the song of Nh90 Helikopter you want to download, if you don't find a song, please search only for artist or song title
List Of Nh90 Helikopter
Size : 4.81 MBDownload
Size : 7.8 MBDownload
Size : 632.81 kBDownload
Size : 1.35 MBDownload
Size : 656.25 kBDownload
Size : 11.31 MBDownload
Size : 12.79 MBDownload
Size : 10.53 MBDownload
About New Airbus NH90 - the most versatile multi-role helicopter
This is Airbus NH90 multirole helicopter.
The NH90 military helicopter is a modern, multi-role aircraft designed to meet the most stringent NATO standards. Developed in two versions – tactical troop transport (TTH) and NATO frigate helicopter (NFH) – the NH90 contains a unique, fully integrated mission system for operations in the most demanding conditions over land and sea, day and night.
The core vehicle for the tactical troop transport (TTH) and the NATO frigate helicopter (NFH) versions is a twin-engine aircraft incorporating innovative features such as an advanced mission flight aid and fly-by-wire control system with 4-axis autopilot, along with on-board monitoring and diagnostics systems.
Versatile and compact, it is small enough to fit in the hangar of a NATO frigate, but with a cabin volume to accommodate 20 fully-equipped troops or a maritime mission system. Its wide modular cabin, large sliding doors on each side and a rear ramp make it the most accessible military helicopter available.
- Crew: 2 flight crew + loadmaster / sensor operator
- Capacity: 20 seated troops; or 12 medevac stretchers; or 2 NATO pallets; or 4,200 kg (9,259 lb) external slung load
- Length: 16.13 m (52 ft 11 in)
- Empty weight: 6,400 kg (14,110 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 10,600 kg (23,369 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × General Electric T700-T6E turboshaft engines, 1,662 kW (2,229 hp) each (option)
- Powerplant: 2 × Rolls-Royce Turbomeca RTM322-1/9 turboshaft engines, 1,802 kW (2,417 hp) each (option)
- Main rotor diameter: 16.3 m (53 ft 6 in)
- Main rotor area: 208.699 m2 (2,246.42 sq ft) root: ONERA OA312 ; tip: ONERA OA409/OA407
- Maximum speed: 300 km/h (190 mph, 160 kn)
- Range: 800 km (500 mi, 430 nmi) TTH; 1,000 km (620 mi; 540 nmi) NFH
- Endurance: 5 hours
- Service ceiling: 6,000 m (20,000 ft)
- Rate of climb: 8 m/s (1,600 ft/min)
- Guns: 2x door gun
- Missiles: anti-submarine and/or air to surface missiles (NFH version)